Friday, March 12, 2010

Wow miracle that i will come back to post today. Today was so boring. Did not went anywhere accept places like near my school and my house. Just now slack with Jun Jie and Chen Pang. Slack until 11 pm and went to wait bus with Jun Jie.
ANW ah anybody organising outing for march holiday? Dont force me to CHU MA ohhhh!!!
Like last post, life for me is still boring. Just have to carry on with it as many people say life is precious life is great BLA BLA BLA... Dont even know whether it s real or not.

Let me give you guys a question. If there is a chance for you to change back into time what would you do? Changing or not changing???

Well i will just have to follow people looking life as wonderful good or whatever shit. So i still stay happy cheerful and finding new interest. :D

Thx for the tagged guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment