Thursday, April 15, 2010

YEAH!!! FEW MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY :B

OH YEAH... My birthday is coming. Just a few more days to go. Cannot wait lor... ^^ And today is Yunhong birthday too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNHONG!!! hahahaha...

I think i going to fail my math for my MYE. Cause i keep on sleep during my math lesson and i dont even know what the math teacher talking about. And also thanks to the weather these days... Super hot!!! Make me totally no mood to study lor. I am starting to hate the new chapter which my teacher teach lor. He just go on and on and dont even care if we know or not. Dont even give a damn on us. Only know how to teach. So much complain on him lor... Hais -.-

Well, i will try to cope up with my math and will be starting to study for MYE.
GTG NOW... Shall post as soon as possible :D

OH YA! AND ONE MORE THING... WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO :B ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment