Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Hello, i'm Leonard bestest and greatest sister, CherylT.
He wants me t help him with the first post of his new blog, cause he know i'm smart! ^^v
Alright, he told me t post about everything that happened today.
Morning he was late for meeting us!! Dumb shit him! :D
He still say want sleep extra half an hour. Chicken! LOL.
He met us, we go jp walkwalk with Geraldine, Mata, X.Nard, Jiahao, Sandra, Sandra's stead, and her stead's friend.
After walkwalk, around 4+, we went over t his house.
Slack slack, he really veryvery fat. Bueytahan his weight. HAHA. :P
He, Mata, X.Nard, and Jiahao went down for basketball.
While me, Geraldine and co. watching them play.
Homed at 6+.
He called me two times, one : when i'm on bus. He don't believe i on the way home.
Wants me t call him when i reached home.
Second : when i bath out, wearing my clothes!
He says, where you?
I says, home lah, bathing.
He says, HAHA, okay, byebye.

I believe this blog will go dead after some days.
My good brother is playing maple now! How stupid right?
Me is, ANTI-MAPLE! (LOL)
Okay, i got t go edit Jasper that fatass's blog alrd. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment