Thursday, June 18, 2009



sisters brothers till the end ah , don't say i not good . i'm here t help danard post again . ohyah , the pisture on top is danard called me t snapped and post it here deh . pool is so-god-damn sexy ! i want t learn alrd lah , fall in love with it . shall not post much here . same sentence , for more details , just go t my blog will do . that lazy shit , keep don't want t post , and wants me t help him . i know i'm v good .
ohohohyah , anyway , i'm gonna chiong after school starts . when school starts , looked out for the new Cheryl yeh ! i will lengthen my skirt abit . i won't scold vulgar words , i will pay attention in class after my suspensions . i will never shout in class . i will slowly quit smoking . believe me alright ! :D


okay , shall end here . i'm going off t bed alrd .
goodnight everyone .
i loves pigpig shawnsee . :)
brother , loveyou too ah .

No comments:

Post a Comment