Monday, June 21, 2010

I WONT BE DOWN THAT EASILY :D

Hmmm gonna post what happen today. :)
Didnt went to watch world cup today...
Today woke up around 330 to 4 pm. Mata came to my house to like wake me up? Or spoil my Perfect dream? :D
So woke up, went to bath and then went out to meet up with Yunhong and Justin. Justin was having his haircut but to me, he might as well not waste money cut hair. His hair is still so long after his haircut...
Then after that went to safra to meet up with Junjie. Played pool and com.
Yijing and Yijie came to meet us. Played com and off to jp. Walk around and had some bites at old chang kee. Then everybody went off at around 10.
Organise a outing for tomorrow and hope that everybody would come...
Shall off com at 3 am. Another 15 min more like this :)
Going to bed soon after that.
I will be posting again next time :D
~Nights~

No comments:

Post a Comment