Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Should be happy or should not be happy?

Hais... School started three days liao and still in my holiday mood. Dont wanna wake up so early in the morning everyday to do the same things... Going to school 5 days per weeks is like taking away my sleep man. Some more these few days weather very hot... Cannot concentrate on studying...
Today during math lesson i accidentally felt asleep and i had made a promise to myself that i would try to prevent myself from sleeping in the first week of the school start...
I then told my aunt and she say," Bring toothpicks to school la! "
I started thinking why toothpicks... Then i remember a mr bean show that when he wanted to fall asleep, he uses toothpicks to hold his eye lip from closing. I started laughing at her jokes and still thinking whether i really need to bring toothpicks to school tomorrow or not... O.o
Today after school went for bus rounding with mata they all. Round finish then head to yuhua ville mac there to eat and slack awhile. Went to meet kenneth at around 630 and chit chat with him until 7 like this then i went home.
Getting late now as tomorrow still got school. Shall go to sleep now :)
Blog again next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment