Sunday, May 6, 2012

I miss you! :(

It almost two days already since the last time I met you. I miss you damn badly! :( we were suppose to meet today but in the morning when I just got up from bed, the first thing I did was to find my phone which I don't know where was it. I only knew it was around my bed so I sit up and search for it. The moment I found it, I only know that I'll got to your text straight and didn't care about other stuff~ I saw the text you send me. That text where you can't come find me today, I was so frustrated and sad... I don't blame you as you have stud to attend to. I just don't know why I'm like this. Guess i miss you too much ba... I ain't sad now cause I know I'm just being stupid to myself. I know I love you so I shouldn't be like that. Well guess I'm just stupid to be angry with myself ba~ I'll end off here then :) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment