Friday, May 4, 2012

What's wrong with me?!

Today is 5th of may. 1:35 pm. Just split out with gf. Went to find her in the morning to have breakfast which I think it should be lunch already. For me, I didn't really have anything but just black coffee. Didn't reall have any appetite. Think is because yesterday night drank too much. So, I met up with her at her house area and went to the dining place which is a bus stop away. Actually, I was having a midset of walking over but the weather is too humid and I think she didn't really want to walk so we took bus then. I was so happy to see her and we have our lunch. After lunch, we went to cold storage to grab some stuff~ then, head back to the dining place to slack awhile. That when I start to get moody. It just so sudden... I don't know what's wrong with me. Is it because of her? Because of her action? If that the reason, I am really a petty guy. So I kept quiet for quite awhile till we are out of the dining place. I started replying her cause I don't want her to worried for me. She waited bus with me. The bus arrived and I said farewell with her. It not I don't to talk to you bi. It just that I don't want hurt you. I know I will have harsh words out of my this dirty mouth... Please forgive me, dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment